Let’s keep our community CLEAN.
- Properties are to be maintained up to a reasonable standard. Lawns should be neatly and regularly manicured.
- Trash and litter should be placed in the trash bend.
Let’s keep our community SAFE.
- Suspicious and unwanted behavior has been reported in our community. For this reason, the board has been in on-going communication with the Gwinnett County Police Department and they have agreed to patrol our community more often. Please do not be alarmed when you see an increased presence of GCPD in our community. This is just a precaution to keep our community as safe.
- Our beautiful lake is for Lake Port Residents Only.
- Children must be monitored at all times. There have been several reports of minors being seen placing branches and wood planks in the lake in an attempt to build a make shift bridge across the lake. Not only is this extremely dangerous, but it is an unnecessary and added cost to OUR community for every dime spent to have a professional clean out the lake from this debris.